iReporter

Contact: Texas Sporting Breed Rescue, Inc. (TSBR) Jenifer Batchelder 940.453.6894 info@retrieveafriend.org Bird dog lovers from all over the United States are...
If you have spent any time in the Town of Little Elm, you can see that it is growing! Little Elm is growing in population, in business and retail opportunities,...
Angela Washeck – Guest Contributor
Jan 7 2014
It’s a new year, and that means there are lots of new opportunities for fun in our neck of the woods. Rather than holing up indoors for the month of January,...
2013 was good to BubbleLife. We expanded from about one dozen neighborhoods to more than 60, so it’s fair to say that in Dallas and the surrounding areas, we’re...
Well, it has been a fun time sneaking around the BubbleLife office over the last 11 days, telling you about everything from BubbleLife Connect and In The Loop...
With Christmas being so close, I’ve been thinking about where I should go to church this year. I always like to attend at least one religious service on...
I am getting a little stir-crazy in the office alone this weekend, and all I can think about are cookies! I just powered down some stale Oreos, but I wanted to...
It’s the weekend, so I really hope all you readers aren’t expecting me to work. Instead, I’m having a little office party, complete with cocktails, “mocktails”...
Today is Day 8 of my shenanigans, and I just NOW found the “ other ” site. It's called InTheLoopKids , and it’s the misfit site of the BubbleLife communities....
Mention underpants and everybody looks! If you want to “expose” your business to a ready-made, built-in audience that lives, works, plays and sends their kids...